A VIDEO claiming to show Apple's rumoured AirPods Studio premium headphones has appeared online.
Tipster Fudge 'leaked' the video on Twitter and it's said to show the 'Sport' variant of the over ear headphones.
Apple already owns Beats headphones but rumours about it creating a new premium line have been circulating for a while.
Tech analyst and Apple expert Jon Prosser also tweeted renders of a non-sport version of the headphones that were created in partnership with Concept Creator.
He said the concept images were created to protect the source who leaked the headphone design.
They're said to be made from high quality leather, whereas the Sport version seems to have a metal and mesh finish.
They're apparently reversible so you can put them on either way and they will be able to detect your right and left ear.
A source has reportedly said the ear cups are magnetic and their is no headphone jack.
There is apparently a USBC port.
Like most premium headphones, they're expected to provide noise cancellation.
Rumours suggest the headphones could be announced this year with some speculation we're only a few days away from hearing about them and other rumours suggesting we will have to wait until November.
They may cost around $350 in the US.
As with all rumours and leaks, we won't know for sure whether these headphones are the real deal until we get official word from Apple.
Apple AirPods 2 review – The Sun’s verdict
Here’s what tech editor Sean Keach had to say…
- The AirPods are a masterclass in design: they look great, they work flawlessly and they make your life easier.
- If you’re moving from regular cabled earbuds to AirPods, you’ll never want to go back.
- I found the fit to be tight and secure even when running, and – despite my initial fears – I’ve never managed to lose one.
- Battery life is better than ever, the new wireless charging is pretty handy (although the £40 upgrade won’t be for everyone), and hands-free Hey Siri is a useful feature if you’re brave enough to use it.
- The AirPods 2 are attainably priced, retain all the best bits from the beloved original buds, and offer some minor upgrades to boot.
- They're probably not worth an upgrade from the original AirPods unless (1) your old ones have dead batteries, (2) you're a wireless charging fanatic, or (3) you're an Apple obsessive.
- But for newcomers and gadget lovers, I can't recommend the new AirPods enough.
- The Sun says: The ultimate earbuds for iPhone owners, these easy-to-love headphones are the simplest way to upgrade your audio game today. ★★★★★
In other news, the latest iOS 14 lets iPhone owners put widgets on their Home Screens.
The new Apple Watch Series 6 features a ‘blood oxygen scanner’ that could save your life.
And, Apple dropped a major hint that the next iPhone may be the first to come without a charger in the box.
What's your favourite headphone brand? Let us know in the comments…
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article