SAMSUNG has launched another of its popular affordable Galaxy smartphones.
The Galaxy A52s 5G costs a smidgen over £400 in the UK and is the followup to the Galaxy A52, which only came out five months ago.
Samsung's A series line up is its cast of cheap and cheerful smartphones aimed at millennial consumers.
The A Series focuses on offering better cameras, a high-quality screen and battery life to appeal to social media fans.
The latest entry to the series was announced in a post to Samsung's website on Tuesday.
The A52s 5G packs 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and is priced at £409 – just £10 more than the same configuration on the A52.
A beefier 8GB + 256GB model is also primed for release, though pricing and availability of that version is not yet known.
The key difference is that the A52s is equipped with Qualcomm’s upgraded Snapdragon 778G processor for improved performance, Samsung said.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
It's also available in a new "Awesome Mint" colour variant.
The mobile possibly offers better value than some of the latest iPhones.
That's because you get flagship features like 5G connectivity and a two-day battery life while paying half the cost of the iPhone 12.
Mid-range smartphones have become increasingly popular in recent years as technological advances have made high-end features accessible beyond just £1,000 flagship devices.
As a result, many people choose to hold on to their phone for longer because of the rising costs.
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to get your deleted Instagram photos back
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here's how to use your iPhone's Apple logo as a BUTTON
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is dating app Bumble?
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- Here's how to find your Sky TV remote in SECONDS
In other news, this clever iPhone trick scans paper documents in seconds.
Apple could be working on new foldable iPhones.
Read our guide to 5G here.
And find out if 5G is in your area.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article