AN ELON Musk themed iPhone 12 Pro has been created by a luxury Russian brand.
The next iPhone hasn't even been announced yet but Caviar is already advertising the extravagant modifications it plans to do to the device.
The Musk Be On Mars iPhone 12 Pro is avaliable to preorder for $4,990 (£3,830).
Caviar's website states: "The body of the model Discovery Musk Be On Mars has a built-in real piece of the SpaceX mission that was in space.
"This is not just an accessory, this is a valuable artifact.
"Owning it, you become a member of a space shuttle crew, a piece of history, a hero who conquers the space."
The phone design has a titanium back panel.
It's said to contain a small genuine piece of the SpaceX Dragon capsule in its casing as Dragon's successful flight into space inspired the design.
It's alsoengraved with an image of a SpaceX shuttle and Elon Musk's signature.
The extravagant design is only offered to prospective buyers of the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Although there have been plenty of rumours about the upcoming iPhone's design, we won't know for sure what it looks like until official word from Apple.
Caviar may still have to adapt its phone designs once we finally see the iPhone 12 in all its glory.
Anyone who has $5,000 to splash on this SpaceX iPhone will need to be quick as there's only 19 of the iPhone 12 Pro handsets available.
iPhone tricks to try today
Here are some of the best…
- Typing cursor – When typing, hold down the space bar to turn your keyboard into a trackpad, letting you move around words and sentences more easily
- Close all Safari tabs – To do this in one go, simply hold the overlapped squares in the bottom right-hand corner, and press close all tabs
- Delete lots of photos quickly – Hold down on a photo and then drag your finger diagonally in Photos to select lots of images at once, then hit delete
- Convert currency quickly – Swipe down from the top of your Home screen (or swipe left to right on an iPhone X), then tap in the bar and type a currency (like $200) and it will automatically covert to your local currency
- Check if you're due a battery upgrade – Batteries inside smartphones degrade over time. Just go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health, and check out the Maximum Capacity reading. Generally a battery is considered worn when you're down to 80% capacity. If you're below, you can buy a battery swap from Apple
- Move apps around faster – Hold an app until it starts wiggling, then (while still holding) tap other apps, causing them to stack so you can move them around easier
Most read in Phones & Gadgets
Monster gave Angel a life sentence but he'll be out in two years, say family
Currys driver sacked over 'creepy texts' to customers 'has lost everything'
Thug who left girlfriend 'unable to walk or talk' poses with huge knife
Gran, 49, detained after grandson, 5, stabbed to death as family pay tribute
In other news, a diamond encrusted 18-carat iPhone 12 is now avaliable to preorder.
The iPhone 12 could be the thinnest ever thanks to new screen technology.
And, Samsung is reportedly planning to ditch giving out free chargers next year.
How much would you spend on a smartphone? Let us know in the comments…
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article