APPLE'S iOS 15 software has been out for a while now but iPhone users are still discovering some of the cool tricks it has to offer.
This includes a useful photo trick that has been highlighted in a popular TikTok video.
Posted by @katamogz, the short clip demonstrates a drag and drop photo feature that lets you save images from Google really quickly.
The TikToker starts the video by stating: "iOS 15 hack you never knew existed."
She then demonstrates a cool iOS 15 photo trick that lets you drag and drop pictures straight from Google Images into your Photos app.
The video shows@katamogz on her iPhone with Google Images open.
She has searched images of Kim Kardashian's look at this year's Met Gala.
She holds the image she wants down and drags it to the bottom right corner.
She then adds several more images to this pile by simply clicking on them.
The images need to held there with one finger and you can use another finger to swipe up and locate Photos.
Open Photos and make sure you're on an album with a visible 'plus' symbol at the end.
Drag and drop your Google Images photos to the symbol and watch how they automatically save to your Photos app.
This bulk saving method is quicker than other ways of saving Google Image photos.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to get your deleted Instagram photos back
- How to track someone on Google Maps
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here's how to see if your Gmail has been hacked
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is dating app Bumble?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- Here's how to find your Sky TV remote in SECONDS
In other news, check out the best iPhone 13 deals in October 2021.
Take a look at your hidden Facebook rejection folder.
Check out these four new WhatsApp features coming to the app.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article