IPHONE users have been left mind-blown after a clever TikTok usershowed them how to scroll on their device without lifting a finger.
TikToker @bditech turned an accessibility feature into the ultimate tip for lazy scrollers.
It'll be a go to tip for social media addicts.
Or if you like to multi-task while you scroll, like knitting or snacking.
But it can also come in handy if you injure your arms or hands.
Accessibility features are designed to cater for all the different needs iPhone owners have, particularly if they have disabilities or injuries.
READ MORE IPHONE TIPS
You’re using your iPhone WRONG – trick fixes annoying call feature in two taps
iPhone and Android buttons give you extra battery life for free
But they can be repurposed.
To set this up, just follow these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Accessibility.
- Click Voice Control.
- Hit Customise Commands.
- Select Create New Command.
- Enter a speakable phrase, such as 'Next'.
- Tap Action.
- Next, click Run Custom Gesture – this is when you need to draw on the screen the movement you want to iPhone to do for you. In this case, follow the video and draw a line going upwards.
- Then tap Save to keep the motion.
- Tap on New Command in the top left hand corner to go back onto the previous page and click Save again to seal the deal on the command.
- Head back into the Voice Control section and make sure the toggle at the top is switched on.
Now, try it out.
Most read in Phones & Gadgets
iPhone users urged to check important setting that could be vital in emergencies
iPhone expert reveals underused sound booster setting you need to switch on now
Ring doorbell owners warned of button to NEVER press – or you'll miss alerts
Your air fryer is in the WRONG place – four disastrous mistakes revealed
Head to your the social media app of your choosing, be it Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Reddit.
You can try it on any app, even retail and shopping apps.
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to delete your Instagram account
- What does pending mean on Snapchat?
- How to check if you've been blocked on WhatsApp
- How to drop a pin on Google Maps
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How to go live on TikTok
- How to clear the cache on an iPhone
- What is NFT art?
- What is OnlyFans?
- What does Meta mean?
Get all the latest WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook and other tech gadget stories here.
Source: Read Full Article