Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden tested negative for Covid-19, as President Donald Trump remained in the hospital for treatment.
There are 30 days until the election and 71 days until the Electoral College meets.
- Trump May Be Discharged From Hospital on Monday, Doctor Says
- Traders Brace for a Jolt With Trump’s Health, Stimulus in Focus
- Biden Surges in Post-Debate Poll Before Trump Hospitalized
- Trump Doctors Add Steroid That’s Used in More Severe Patients
- Trump Hospital Stay Renews Focus on Transfer of Power Rules
Biden Tests Negative for Coronavirus
Biden tested negative for the coronavirus on Sunday, marking the second time he has been screened and cleared in three days, his campaign announced.
Biden was not tested on Saturday, he told reporters after leaving an evening mass service.
The former vice president’s campaign scrambled to get him and his wife tested on Friday morning after Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the virus. All four had attended Tuesday’s debate in Cleveland and while they remained distanced, neither of the candidates wore masks on stage.
Trump remains hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center, but doctors say his condition is improving. Biden is planning to travel to Florida on Monday for campaign stops and a town hall moderated by NBC News.
Vice President Mike Pence is scheduled to meet Democratic vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris for a debate on Wednesday.
Source: Read Full Article