When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Valentine's Day dates may look a little different this year with most of us staying indoors, but nothing's stopping you from treating your significant other (or yourself) with thoughtful gifts — especially when they're discounted. With the holiday a few short weeks away, now is the time to start shopping to make sure your order arrives in time, and many retailers are offering sales to make buying a little easier.
For shopping inspiration, we've got guides to help you find the best gift. From personalized photo books to a Snoop Dogg cookbook, you're sure to find something at the right price (and affection level) for your valentine.
Best Valentine's Day sales you can shop now
When it comes to gifts, timing is key. Many retailers are already offering discounts so you can order your presents in advance. We rounded up the best sales happening now, and we'll update this list as more surface.
- 1-800-Flowers: Get up to 40% off Valentine's flowers and gifts.
- Adam & Eve: Get up to 70% off during the Season of Love sale.
- Artifact Uprising: Get 20% off frames with promo code WALLWORTHY through January 21.
- Babeland: Get 20% off a single item on orders $75+.
- Ban.do: Buy one, get one 50% off all graphic tees and sweatshirts with promo code TWOTOPS.
- Barnes and Noble: Get 50% off select books including hardcovers, teens, and young adult books.
- Bath and Body Works: Save on lotion, hand sanitizer, fragrances, and more during the Winter Sale.
- Dermstore: Get an extra 10% off sale items with promo code EXTRA10.
- Dormify: Get up to 70% off bedding, wall art, and more.
- Ellaparadis: Get up to 60% off with promo code LOVE.
- Etsy: Save on unique presents from small businesses.
- Florists' Transworld Delivery Flower Service: Get 10% off sitewide.
- Greentree Home Candle: Get 10% off your order with promo code LOVE20.
- Happy Socks: Get 40% off during the Fresh Start sale.
- Jo Malone: Get a free Honeysuckle and Davana Cologne with your order when you use promo code HONEY.
- Maelove: Get 10% off 2 items or 20% off 3 items with promo code TEN.
- Pottery Barn: Get 20% off bedding and bath.
- Sugarfina: Get up to 70% off select sweets.
- The Bouqs Company: Get a deluxe bouq for the price of an original bouq with promo code 2XBLOOMS.
- Ulta: Get 50% off daily beauty must-haves through January 23.
When is Valentine's Day?
This year, Valentine's Day falls on Sunday, February 14. Coincidentally, Presidents' Day, another deal-filled holiday, takes place the day after.
What sales can I expect in the lead-up to Valentine's Day?
Historically, flower delivery, luxury chocolates, sex toys, small home goods, and much more drop to low prices in the work-up to the big day. Oftentimes, startups that we don't typically see sales from year-round (like The Bouqs Company) offer short-lived sales, just for the occasion.
What should I buy for Valentine's Day?
The Valentine's Day deals usually weeks before the holiday, rather than on the day of; it's usually best to buy online gifts in advance if you'd like them to arrive in time, after all. If you have a loved one you're treating this February 14 (or you'd like to treat yourself), flowers, chocolates, sex toys, and other self-care products are likely to be dropping to all-time lows between now and then.
How does Valentine's Day compare to other holidays in terms of deals?
If you're shopping for any of the products listed above, Valentine's Day is as good of an occasion to shop as any. Chances are, you won't find any extraordinary deals on tools, tech, or smart home gear like you would during Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but if you know what to look for, you can still save a ton of money.
Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article