When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Le Creuset's annual Factory-To-Table sale is online this year with discounts up to 70% off everything from pots and pans to dishware, service ware, and more.
- We've combed through the sale to find the five best deals available now.
- See also: The best Dutch ovens.
- If you're looking for similar deals, check out these great sales on home and kitchen.
- See also: The best online deals and sales happening now.
- Visit Insider Reviews' deals page for more general sales and Insider Coupons for more savings.
Almost everything is on sale at Le Creuset during its one-day-only Factory-To-Table sale with plenty of cast iron and stoneware pieces at up to 70% off. There's no promo code.
Things will start selling out, so the best move is to take advantage of this sale as soon as possible. Some of the more popular colors of certain styles are already sold out but don't worry, they perform just the same. We're big fans of the classic Dutch Oven and the Rectangular Dish, and have tested several of the brand's durable cast iron and stoneware pieces, which we've reviewed here.
In case you need more inspiration on what to buy, we've picked out the best deals below.
The best 5 Le Creuset deals:
- Deep Covered Skillet, $150 (originally $300) [You save $150]
- Round Casserole, $45 (originally $90) [You save $45]
- 2 3/4-quart Signature Round Dutch Oven, $125 (originally $250) [You save $125]
- Flower Cocottes with Tray, $37.50 (originally $75) [You save $37.50]
- Heritage Pie Dish, $25 (originally $50) [You save $25]
Source: Read Full Article