When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- The Great Big Tree Spree is back this year at Michaels, and it's just as good as past years.
- Get early Black Friday prices now with up to 60% off all trees, with free shipping on orders over $59.
- We rounded up some of the best Christmas tree deals, plus other ways to snag savings from Michaels' for all of your holiday needs.
- If you're having trouble finding the best tree for you, don't fret: check out our guide to the best artificial Christmas trees here.
- Read Insider Reviews' Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
Michaels' annual Christmas tree sale is back ahead of Black Friday 2020 and it looks just as good as years past. Shoppers can save up to 60% on all trees with free shipping on anything $59 and over.
Whether you're looking for a compact pine under 5 feet or a mighty, 10-foot fir for your home this season, the Great Big Tree Spree covers a wide range of options that you're sure to find something to suit your needs.
Even though Michaels offers near-constant sales and coupons, a hefty 60% discount on all trees, no exclusions, is rare. Ashland, National Tree Company, Nearly Natural, and Puleo International-brand trees are just some of what's included in the sale. Unfortunately, the 60% discount doesn't stack with any other ongoing sales right now.
For more Michaels' deals, check out the weekly ad and coupon page — new discounts are added all of the time. For help shopping trees and tree accessories, we've written up guides to the best artificial Christmas trees, tree skirts, tree stands, Christmas ornaments, and holiday lights to get you started.
Best Michaels Christmas tree deals
Robust, pre-lit, and compact, this 3-foot artificial tree is a great way to bring a festive touch to your decor. Typically selling for $80, it's discounted by almost half right now — a solid and rare price drop.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article