When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Best Buy participates in Cyber Monday every year in a big way, bringing deep discounts on tech, TVs, and so much more.
- Listed below are the best early deals available now from the retailer in anticipation of the event coming November 30.
- We've answered any questions you might have in the build-up to Cyber Monday to help you be fully prepared to shop the deals.
- For the best Cyber Monday deals from every retailer, not just Best Buy, check out our roundup here.
- Visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date Best Buy coupons and promo codes.
Every year, Cyber Monday comes in right on the heels of Black Friday, bringing exceptional deals for shoppers to snag online. Best Buy is a major retailer that, year after year, participates by bringing some of the best prices we see on tech, laptops, gaming, and so much more.
Below, we've highlighted the best deals you can get from Best Buy before Cyber Monday launches on November 30 and answered any questions you might have about the event.
Best early Best Buy Cyber Monday deals
This 32-inch smart TV comes featuring Amazon's Fire TV interface baked right into a 720p resolution display with integrated Wi-Fi for an excellent deal price of just $100.
How do we choose the best deals from Best Buy?
- We only choose products that meet our high standard of coverage, from brands we've tested and trust.
- We compare the prices against other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Walmart and only include the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research price history thoroughly, to ensure that every deal we list is actually worth your time.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday 2020 takes place on November 30 and, if last year's sale was any indicator, the deals will start rolling in at 12:00 a.m. CT this year. It's a bit different than Black Friday; as the name suggests, Cyber Monday sales are typically online-only, whereas Black Friday will still offer some in-store discounts. The discounted products are generally the same, though Cyber Monday leans a bit more tech, and you can snag equally exceptional deals both days.
Can I order online and pick up in-store?
Best Buy offers both in-store and curbside pickup for online orders. Just select the option that works best for you when adding to cart to knock off any extra shipping costs and sometimes, expedite your order's arrival. You'll need your ID, the credit card used for the purchase, and order number when you get to the store. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, you must also wear a face covering to enter the store to pick your order up.
Here are the options:
- Contactless Curbside Pickup: Keep contact to a minimum by selecting this option at checkout; you'll receive step-by-step instructions via email to receive your order as smoothly as possible, all from the safety of your car.
- Fast Store Pickup: Or just store pickup at checkout, you can get your order as soon as within an hour of placing it.
- Free shipping to stores: If the item you're ordering is out of stock at your local Best Buy, you can have it shipped to your store for pickup, free.
- Friends and Family Pickup: Send a gift to a loved one via your closest Best Buy location or have someone you trust pick your order up for you with this option. Shipping to store is still free.
- Warehouse Pickup: For larger purchases like home appliances, select warehouse pickup to avoid scheduling conflicts and heavy shipping costs by picking your order up straight from the warehouse. Most metropolitan areas have a Best Buy Warehouse nearby; find a warehouse (it'll say in the name) near you here.
What should I buy from Best Buy during Cyber Monday?
The discounts you should expect from Best Buy this Cyber Monday are very similar to those you can hope to see during Black Friday. It leans a bit more tech: TVs, audio gear, smart home accessories, gaming peripherals and the like are all deeply discounted over Cyber Monday.
If you're planning to buy a TV, do so on Cyber Monday. Last year we saw notable drops like $450 off the 75-inch Vizio P-Series Quantum, $500 off the 75-inch Samsung Q60R, and $50 off the 65-inch Vizio M-Series Quantum. This year, we expect to see the same range of TVs on sale; no matter your budget or size requirements, you're sure to find something that fits your needs this Cyber Monday.
Headphones and speakers always drop to notable lows during the event, and 2020 should be no different. Whether you're looking for earbuds, Bluetooth headphones, portable speakers, home theater soundbars, or bookshelf speakers this year, so long as you can hold out til Cyber Monday rolls around, you can find a solid deal.
Smartening up your home is never as affordable as it is during Cyber Monday. Highlights from 2019 include $80 off the August Smart Lock Pro+ Connect, $30 off the Nest Learning Thermostat E, and $30 off a Google Home Mini. Discounts always include accessories compatible with both Google smart assistant and Amazon Alexa, along with the speakers and smart displays.
Though typically less pricey a purchase than something like a TV, PC and gaming peripherals always fall to lows on Cyber Monday. Gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and SSDs from brands like Logitech, Razer, HyperX, and Samsung see deep discounts every year during the event, so don't miss out if you're looking for something specific.
What is My Best Buy?
My Best Buy is the free program offered by the retailer that can get you some extra discounts and perks, members only. Some of the perks include, but aren't limited to, early deal access and the Black Friday price guarantee going on now. You don't need to be signed up to shop the deals, but if you're planning to shop from Best Buy at all this Cyber Monday, it's worth signing up — it's free.
Which is better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
This year, with most shopping taking place online, the difference between the two days will be less distinct — in-store exclusives will be a thing of the past as buyers stay home and opt for safety. Both days will offer exceptional savings, of that you can be sure.
If you're worried about encountering buyers' remorse amongst the flurry of discounts, don't fret; when buying through one of our posts, you can be sure you're getting an actually good deal (and we'll always include details so you can make the most informed purchase possible). As a rule of thumb, it's always safe to buy a deal on either Black Friday or Cyber Monday themselves, especially if we note that it's a new low.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article